"OMG i can't wait to go to hogwrats i said. My dad looked at me and smiled and said i remember when i went to hogwrats it was so much fun my mom smiled at dad and i and said yes sweety it'll be really fun"
"red hair and a hand-me down robe... you must be a weasley" -Draco Malfoy
"you foul, loathsome, evil little coachroach"-Hermione Granger
"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good," Fred and George Weasley
"Fight for my master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!" -Kreacher
The ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face . . . the world had ended, so why had the battle not ceased, the castle fallen silent in horror, and every combatant lain down their arms? Harry's mind was in freefall, spinning out of control, unable to grasp the impossibility, because Fred Weasley could not be dead, the evidence of all his senses must be lying... -The Battle Of Hogwarts_The Deathly Hallows
"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see it then," "(COUGH COUGH) Sunshine daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good is it? I've only tried a few simple ones myself for example... Oculus Reparo.......... Holy Cricket!! You're Harry Potter!! I'm Hermione Granger...... and you are?" "(Clears Throat) Ron... Ron Weasley," "Pleasure... you two better change into your robes I expect we'll be arriving soon." - Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley
Enter, stranger, but take heed Of what awaits the sin of greed, For those who take, but do not earn, Must pay most dearly in their turn. So if you seek beneath our floors, A treasure that was never yours, Thief, you have been warned, beware Of finding more than treasure there. - Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
"The ones who love us never really leave us," Sirius Black
Here Lies Dobby A Free Elf - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
"It's exciting isn't it . . . breaking the rules . . " "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?" - Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley
"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who've been petrified to their original state. It's also quite dangerous, the Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." - Hermione Granger
Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.
"Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is don't you?" yelled Hermione, her hair fell down from her elegant bun and her face was screwed up in anger. "Oh, yeah?" Ron yelled back, "What's that?" "Next time there's a ball, pluck up the courage to ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!"
"That was bloody brilliant" - Ron Weasley
"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself" - Hermione Granger
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret . . ." - Ron Weasley
"Twitchy little ferret aren't you, Malfoy?" - Hermione Granger
"You're a prefect? Oh, Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" "What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?" - Mrs. Weasley & George Weasley
"The Dark Lord is coming, Harry Potter! Your death approaches! Now…Cissy, I think we ought to tie these little heroes up again, while Greyback takes care of Miss Mudblood. I am sure the Dark Lord will not begrudge you the girl, Greyback, after what you have done tonight." - Bellatrix Lestrange
"If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste... I command my forces to retreat immediately. You have one hour... I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you... I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour." - Lord Voldemort
My favorite Harry Potter book
Prisoner of Azkaban
My favorite Harry Potter movie
Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter events I've attended (fan conventions, live podcasts, Wizard Rock concerts, etc)
Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter the Exhibition (Chicago, ILLINOIS)
With your 80 % you are: YOU ARE . . . Remus Lupin a.k.a. Moony! You are possibly the one that started it all . . . yet you're basically a complete mystery! You involuntarily transform into a werewolf once a month . . . though that's not something you like to boast about. You are the BEST DADA teacher Hogwarts has had in a long while. Let's just make this short: YOU ROCK! And if I may say so, you're my personal favorite outta the Marauders! 46 % from 4094 test takers had this profile!
Which Male Harry Potter Character Are You Most Compatible With?
Your Result: Harry Potter
You have been matched with Harry Potter! You are attracted to strong men who have a remarkable leadership abilities, and who can stand their ground in the face of numerous trials and tribulations. The men you are attracted to tend to be very strong-willed and do not bend overly-easy to your will, but they are still kind and can be reasoned with. Your men can easily protect you and do not have too hard of time showing you how they feel. What this shows about you: You are attracted to powerful men, but you still have morals. You make sure that your men are good at heart and will not completely isolate you from themselves. You may find yourself attracted to men that seem a bit alone and who are going through hard times. You may find that you begin to love those of whom you pity. Some drawbacks: Your men may have a tendency to keep their emotions bottled-up and feel that everyone is out to get them at some point, which will cause them to snap at you.
Outgoing, Adventurous, Brave And Reckless Gryffindor Girl!
Harry: We get along really well. We have alot in common. Ron: She's cute... she's great. sighs Hermione: She is my best friend! We do everything together! Neville: She always sticks up for me. Ginny: She's like my sister! Seamus: She's fun to hang out with! Dean: She's so cute. Fred and George: She's always helping with our pranks! Draco: Filthy halfblood! I'm always trying to crush her, but she's too strong! Pansy: Hate her. Luna: She's a nice girl. Cho: I don't know her much, but she's nice. Dumbledore: She is a bit reckless, but her bravery will carry her far. McGonagall: She should think a bit more before she acts. Snape: Eww. She makes me sick. I'm always taking points from Gryffindor because of her. Hagrid: She's a great girl! Good friend of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Sirius: She's an amazing girl. She's like a daughter to me. Lupin: She is a very brave girl. She's always there to help Harry when he's in trouble. Voldemort: Darn friend of Harry Potter!!!
Sexy, Tough, Unafraid, Daring, And Super-smart Ravenclaw Girl!
Harry: She's really pretty, smart, and brave. Ron: She's hot and tough! Me like! Hermione: "hits Ron with book" Whatever, Ron. She's too smart for you. Neville: She's pretty but wouldn't notice me. Ginny: She's really cool! We're friends! Seamus: Wow she's really cool and tough. Dean: She's brave but knows what she's doing. What a babe. Fred and George: Wow she's amazing and hot! Draco: Wouldn't pick on her cause she'd kill me first. But she's hot. Pansy: Jealous cause my Draco thinks she's hot. Luna: She intimidates me sometimes. Cho: She's cool, but too tough for me. Dumbledore: She's really brave and smart and a great future witch. McGonagall: She isn't afraid to take a chance in my class. Snape: Doesn't take nonsense from me. Sometimes I'm scared of HER. Hagrid: She's a talented young witch. Sirius: Her bravery and intelligence will take her far. Lupin: Agrees with Sirius (me: AGAIN!). Voldemort: She's too talented! She must die!
125 ways to annoy harry potter haters: 1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies.
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Recite every Harry Potter spell you know in public.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can’t get away from you (Ex: When in a car or an elevator). If you don’t have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know what comes next.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don’t know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don’t address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent—especially if you aren’t from the U.K.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don’t use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and a lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across… in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. (Ex: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall.) And whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. …refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, “Anything off the trolley, dear?” in a totally fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell, “Get away from me death eater!” whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. …laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don’t move.
29. Whenever you’re asked for advice, reply with “Three turns should do it” in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, “How ‘bout them Chudley Cannons?”
31. Tell a very long joke using a Harry Potter joke as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. …make sure the joke isn’t funny.
33. Use the titles “You-Know-You” and “He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” to refer to random people.
34. …make sure no one knows who you’re talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors…politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. …hand fliers advertising it to random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore’s death to your local authorities
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in places you’re not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you’re late for something, blame it on your broken time turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all Harry Potter gear when you know you’ll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on it. When you receive weird stares, shout, “What?! I’m looking for the Room of Requirement!”
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don’t like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you’ll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump up and down and tell them you can’t wait; b) tell them you’ll meet them there; c) sing “Weasley Is Our King” over and over again; or d) ask them to back this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can’t.
45. Play the soundtracks while they’re stuck in your car.
46. …add commentary. (Oh, this is where they…)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. …every five minutes.
49. If they ask you for your phone number, tell the it’s 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say, “Alohamora!” every time you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don’t.
53. Count downs to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it’s Dumbledore’s birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: “87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!” in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way (preferably something close to Draco Malfoy) when they ask what you’re counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.’s and N.E.W.T.’s.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you’re just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they’re Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can’t pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn’t accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, “SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!!”
61. Point at modern electronic devices an loudly say, “Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with…”
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society. (Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been accepted to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer’s Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
every conversation and/or letter with “Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
67. …refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say “Lumos” every time you turn on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you are speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash our hair and explain that you’re going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it’s the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist you’re speaking Mermish.
76. If you’re asked to retrieve something, shout “Accio!” loudly.
77. …when this doesn’t work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, “These silly Muggles don’t have a clue about what gnomes look like.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell “Avada Kedavra” anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as you soul rips in two.
83. Write “Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!” in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain further.
85. Hum Hedwig’s Theme constantly, and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig’s Theme to become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you’re in mourning over the death of “The Only One He Ever Feared.”
88. …when asked for an explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, “Mars is bright tonight.”
91. Use black and green markers to draw the Dark Mark on your left forearm.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you’ve been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year—especially if maroon isn’t their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking noise and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of fire and yell out, “Diagon Alley!”
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 ¾. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as our friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and scream that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you’re transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. Hang them upside down by their ankle with rope when you yell “Levicopus!” in their room.
105. Throw things in the air and say that you’ve mastered Wingardium Leviosa.
106. Don’t tell them what it means.
107. Make copies of this and give it to them…
108. Lots of copies…
109. Get sticks and claim them as wands.
110. Use them to poke your friends and say incantations while doing so.
111. Make them wish you NEVER heard of Harry Potter.
112. Claim all your friends stuff as your Horcruxes and yell at them when they touch whatever it is.
113. Don’t tell them what a Horcrux is.
114. Force them to mourn for Dumbledore’s death.
115. Post posters randomly with pictures of the Death Eaters and label them as WANTED.
116. Tell them you’re a wizard/witch very, very often.
117. Remark on how strangely Muggles dress.
118. Don’t tell them what “muggle” means.
119. Keep telling them to read Harry Potter books over and over again.
120. If they refuse, read it to them in a very loud voice, and use a fake accent according to each of the characters, and change your voice to the proper tone.
121. Make sure it’s a bad accent.
122. Say you have no phone but you have an owl.
123. Squirt them with water and say that you’ve mastered the Aguamenti Charm.
124. Complain on why your dog doesn’t have three heads.
125. Attack them and claim to be under the influence of the Dark lord