"If it's under and to the right, the arrow, it's to the immediate previous answer - in other words, your response on Snape
The second ( the one with Hannah Abbot) was to the one Nicole posted...
Tom the Landlord of LC
My name is Mollie,
i have blonde hair and blue eyes,
ma b-day is 2nd june,
I am 13,
ma fave hp character is ron weasley,
--------------♥--------------- Don't click here!
ﾞ（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
Ron: Bloody Hell! lol so funni
Hermione: You complete arse Ron Weasley
Ron: That's twice we've saved your life now you two faced bastard
Harry:i dont go for trouble, trouble finds me!
Mrs Weasley: NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!
Alberforth: My father went after the bastard who did it!
Ron: i love you hermione
Hermione: You better not catch Lavender hearing you!
Ron: If we die saving him im going to kill you!
ron: well, how was it?
harry: wet. i mean she was sort of crying.
ron: by banity of it
hermione: im sure harrys kissing was more then satesfactory. cho spend half her time crying these days.
ron: you'de think a bit of snogging would cheer her up.
hermione: don't you understand how she must be feeling? well, obviously she feeling sad about cedric, there for convused about liking harry, guilty about kissing him, conflicted because there discosing the sack her mums job at the ministry and fritend of failing her OWLs because she's so busy worrying about everything else.
ron: one person couldn't feel all that, they'de explode.
hermione: just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon.
Ron: no no i told hermione to tell you that i was told by seamus that dean was told by pavarti that hagrids looking for you, but seamus never actually told me anything so it was really me all along, i thought after you figured that out it would be ok.
Harry:how could anyone figure that out..its completly mental.
From the new film:
Ron: so did you and harry do it then?
Ron: Hide the book
Slughorn: and then the next day it was gone...poof
Harry: Hi (after dinking the liquid luck)
Ron: can you belive our luck! out of all the trees we could of hit and we get the one that hits back!
Hermione: Devil's snare, Devil's snare...what did professor sprout say? It likes dark and the damp-
Harry: So light a fire!
Hermione: Yes-of course-but theres no wood!
Ron: HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!
Harry: Just 5 minutes
Madam Pomfrey: Absolutely not!
Harry: you let Professor Dumbledore in...
Madam Pomfrey: Well of course, that was the headmaster, quite diffrent . You need rest.
Harry: i am resting, look, lying down and everything!
Ron: Percy wouldnt reconise a joke if it danced around in front of him wearing dobbys tea cosy.
Though i dontthink dobby can be naked if he is wearing a tea cosy! ha ha
Vernon: What were you doing under our window, boy?
Harry: Listening to the news.
Vernon: Listening to the news! Again?
Harry: Well, it changes every day, you see.
Ron: Well, I had one dream that I was playing Quidditch the other night. What do you think that means?
Harry: Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something...
Fred and George: But we're not stupid. We know we're called Gred and Forge.
Lupin: Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry--
Harry: They won't.
Lupin: That you're safe--
Harry: That'll just depress them.
Lupin: --and you'll see them next summer.
Harry: Do I have to?
Mrs. Weasley: I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!
George: What are Fred and I, next-door neighbors?"
My favorite Harry Potter book
My favorite Harry Potter movie
Harry Potter events I've attended (fan conventions, live podcasts, Wizard Rock concerts, etc)
MOLLIE a carrier of the Potter Syndrome
I love Harry Potter.
Your time on earth seemed all too brief because I wanted you in my life forever. And although I really miss you, in my heart I know that you are at peace. Still, countless times throughout the day I find myself remembering you. Although I cannot see or hear you, I know that you are with me. I'll feel you in the warmth of the summer sun. I'll see you in the brilliance of autumn leaves. You'll be beside me in the peacefulness of a gentle snowfall and rejoice with me at the emergence of the first flowers of spring. I'm thankful for the times we shared and the priceless memories too; for those memories are a comfort now when I lovingly - Remember You.
In loving memory of ...
James Potter Lily Evans-Potter Sirius Black Albus Dumbledore Hedwig Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody Ted Tonks Dobby the House Elf Fred Weasley Remus Lupin Nymphadora Tonks Colin Creevey Severus Snape Peter Pettigrew (as traitorous as he may have been)
...and all others who died fighting in the Battle of Hogwarts and before that. You will forever be remembered.
ΗǑĠŴĄŖŤŠ♥ کιγτђеяỉא Ģяуffỉη∂٥я Ŗανеηсιαω Ңuffιеρuff ♥-*put this is in your profile if Hogwarts is your true home*-♥
Which Male Harry Potter Character Are You Most Compatible With?
Your Result: Ron Weasely
You have been matched with Ron Weasley! You are attracted to somewhat silly men that don't necessarily go looking for trouble, but trouble always seems to find them. The men you are attracted to tend to give in easily to peer pressure and will more than likely have no problem doing anything you tell them to do, although you may have to argue your point for a few minutes first. Your men may not be the most skilled, but they would put their own life on the line to keep you out of harm's way. What this shows about you: You are attracted to men who are a bit silly and clumsy to the point of being sweet. You like your men to listen to what you have to say and to bend easily to your will. You may find yourself attracted to men that seem to be a 'follower', and who may look up to the same hero as you. Some drawbacks: Your men may have a tendency to get extremely jealous, and when they get jealous they lose their sweet side. Your men can become extremely mean when made jealous.
You are not the brightest of them all, like Ron. You tend to be a bit different from everyone. Even though, you may appear as "dumb" you have hidden qualities which make you great! Just be sure not to break your wand in a flying car. :)
You are mysterious and kind. You can be yourself without caring what people think about you. Also you care about people and try to make friends. People call you "Loony" just because you are yourself. You are very good friends with Ginny Weasley.
125 ways to annoy harry potter haters: 1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies. 2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Recite every Harry Potter spell you know in public.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can’t get away from you (Ex: When in a car or an elevator). If you don’t have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know what comes next.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don’t know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don’t address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent—especially if you aren’t from the U.K.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don’t use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and a lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across… in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. (Ex: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall.) And whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. …refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, “Anything off the trolley, dear?” in a totally fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell, “Get away from me death eater!” whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. …laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don’t move.
29. Whenever you’re asked for advice, reply with “Three turns should do it” in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, “How ‘bout them Chudley Cannons?”
31. Tell a very long joke using a Harry Potter joke as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. …make sure the joke isn’t funny.
33. Use the titles “You-Know-You” and “He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” to refer to random people.
34. …make sure no one knows who you’re talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors…politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. …hand fliers advertising it to random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore’s death to your local authorities
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in places you’re not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you’re late for something, blame it on your broken time turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all Harry Potter gear when you know you’ll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on it. When you receive weird stares, shout, “What?! I’m looking for the Room of Requirement!”
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don’t like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you’ll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump up and down and tell them you can’t wait; b) tell them you’ll meet them there; c) sing “Weasley Is Our King” over and over again; or d) ask them to back this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can’t.
45. Play the soundtracks while they’re stuck in your car.
46. …add commentary. (Oh, this is where they…)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. …every five minutes.
49. If they ask you for your phone number, tell the it’s 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say, “Alohamora!” every time you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don’t.
53. Count downs to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it’s Dumbledore’s birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: “87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!” in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way (preferably something close to Draco Malfoy) when they ask what you’re counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.’s and N.E.W.T.’s.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you’re just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they’re Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can’t pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn’t accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, “SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!!”
61. Point at modern electronic devices an loudly say, “Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with…”
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society. (Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been accepted to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer’s Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
every conversation and/or letter with “Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
67. …refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say “Lumos” every time you turn on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you are speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash our hair and explain that you’re going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it’s the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist you’re speaking Mermish.
76. If you’re asked to retrieve something, shout “Accio!” loudly.
77. …when this doesn’t work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, “These silly Muggles don’t have a clue about what gnomes look like.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell “Avada Kedavra” anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as you soul rips in two.
83. Write “Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!” in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain further.
85. Hum Hedwig’s Theme constantly, and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig’s Theme to become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you’re in mourning over the death of “The Only One He Ever Feared.”
88. …when asked for an explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, “Mars is bright tonight.”
91. Use black and green markers to draw the Dark Mark on your left forearm.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you’ve been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year—especially if maroon isn’t their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking noise and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of fire and yell out, “Diagon Alley!”
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 ¾. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as our friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and scream that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you’re transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. Hang them upside down by their ankle with rope when you yell “Levicopus!” in their room.
105. Throw things in the air and say that you’ve mastered Wingardium Leviosa.
106. Don’t tell them what it means.
107. Make copies of this and give it to them…
108. Lots of copies…
109. Get sticks and claim them as wands.
110. Use them to poke your friends and say incantations while doing so.
111. Make them wish you NEVER heard of Harry Potter.
112. Claim all your friends stuff as your Horcruxes and yell at them when they touch whatever it is.
113. Don’t tell them what a Horcrux is.
114. Force them to mourn for Dumbledore’s death.
115. Post posters randomly with pictures of the Death Eaters and label them as WANTED.
116. Tell them you’re a wizard/witch very, very often.
117. Remark on how strangely Muggles dress.
118. Don’t tell them what “muggle” means.
119. Keep telling them to read Harry Potter books over and over again.
120. If they refuse, read it to them in a very loud voice, and use a fake accent according to each of the characters, and change your voice to the proper tone.
121. Make sure it’s a bad accent.
122. Say you have no phone but you have an owl.
123. Squirt them with water and say that you’ve mastered the Aguamenti Charm.
124. Complain on why your dog doesn’t have three heads.
125. Attack them and claim to be under the influence of the Dark lord
Outgoing, Adventurous, Brave And Reckless Gryffindor Girl!
Harry: We get along really well. We have alot in common. Ron: She's cute... she's great. sighs Hermione: She is my best friend! We do everything together! Neville: She always sticks up for me. Ginny: She's like my sister! Seamus: She's fun to hang out with! Dean: She's so cute. Fred and George: She's always helping with our pranks! Draco: Filthy halfblood! I'm always trying to crush her, but she's too strong! Pansy: Hate her. Luna: She's a nice girl. Cho: I don't know her much, but she's nice. Dumbledore: She is a bit reckless, but her bravery will carry her far. McGonagall: She should think a bit more before she acts. Snape: Eww. She makes me sick. I'm always taking points from Gryffindor because of her. Hagrid: She's a great girl! Good friend of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Sirius: She's an amazing girl. She's like a daughter to me. Lupin: She is a very brave girl. She's always there to help Harry when he's in trouble. Voldemort: Darn friend of Harry Potter!!!
Patronus Test from Dumb Spot! Make a Quiz :: Facebook QuizzesChristmas Quizzes :: Career Quizzes -----o♥o-----------o♥o----- --♥-------♥------♥--------♥-- -♥-----------♥-♥-----------♥- -♥------------♥------------♥-- -♥------Gryffindor-----♥---- ----♥-------------------♥------ --------♥------------♥-------- -----------♥-----♥------------ --------------♥---------------
The Ultimate Harry Potter Test
Auror You are a Harry Potter Expert!!!! you know almost everything there is to know. I bet you have read the books over millions of times! Congratulations!
I would like to inform you that the group Rosey's World is starting a Role Play and they need people to join in and have fun so i would requwst you to please join in the fun and yh get started ..
I hope you'll have Fun