Growing up at Castle Redmont as orphans, one of the most memorable highlights in the first 15 years of your life is being chosen as an apprentice to one of the masters or to go work in the fields. Where will you go? Will you go to the Battleschool, where you can possibly become one of the most renown warriors in the Kingdom of Araluen? Or maybe become an apprentice to the Horsemaster, being responsible for the care and training of the castle's battlehorses? Can't forget about the Diplomatic Services, where the pen is mightier than the sword. Maybe the Scribemaster where you prepare the official documents and papers that the Couriers of the Diplomatic Service are delivered by. Or maybe you would be better off in the kitchens, learning how to cook and prepare the most royal feast for the King. But wait, I've almost forgotten one. The Ranger's, a group of people who are shrouded in mystery. Ranger's acts as the eyes and ears of the kingdom and report back to either the King or the Ranger Commander. Which shall you become?
Set in beginning of the first book (The Ruins of Gorlan) where EVERYONE is either an apprentice, a Craftsmaster, or someone that has authority.
Rating: PG-13 (MAYBE a little above...)
Location: Kingdom of Araluen
Latest Activity: Dec 29, 2012
1. Absolutely NO GODMODDING. First offense, I will give you a warning. Second offense, you are booted off this group.
2. Romance is allowed, but on your form if you make a character who you want to have a boyfriend/girlfriend, etc., then you must not do this:
Relationship Status: Single, but can someone make him/her one?
I hate that. What I want is this or something similar:
Relationship Status: Single, but looking for... (etc, etc, etc.)
3. BE DETAILED!!
4. Cursing is allowed, but please keep it to a minimum.
5. NO BASHING OTHER PEOPLE'S SKULLS IN (or their comments).
6. Do not kill off anyone without permission unless it's your own character.
7. Do not make purposely make your character better than others. I will delete your character and make you make a new one without warning. So please, be reasonable and "realistic".
8. You can make more than one character. You have to make sure that you are able to keep up with them, however.
Couriers (Diplomatic Service people) are usually women, or rather, women made the best recruits. The reasoning being, and I quote from the first book, "girls made the best recruits to the Diplomatic Service as they tended to me more subtle than boys, who gravitated naturally to Battleschool. And while boys constantly look to physical means as the way of solving problems, girls could be depended on to use their wits." And warriors are usually men, but THERE ARE WOMEN who become warriors. They have to work harder to prove themselves, but it pays out in the long run. For the Horsemaster, Chef, Scribemaster, and etc., it can be an even amount of males to females.
Note: the masters or the people who you are apprenticed to need to be made. Any new person that is mentioned and will be in this roleplay for a long period of time needs to have a profile. If its…Continue