Dragons have come, from seemingly nowhere, attacking villages and provinces all across the lands of Merrion. For years the Dragons have moved through the countryside, taking refuge in burnt-down villages and high in the mountains. For years people have lived in fear of dragon attacks that happen as quickly as they end, leaving destruction in their wake. Many have fallen in the war with the dragons. But there are few with very special gifts who can stand against the Dragons, and possibly bring them all down for good.
- High Elves: Intelligent and well-cultured people of Merrion. Said to be the first natives. Their civilized lifestyle makes them respected peoples. Most High Elves are royalty, and their intellect makes them skilled magicians. Live in the mountains of Merrion.
- Wood Elves: Residing in the forests, Wood Elves prefer to live simpler lives, living off the land, preferring to hunt and forage. This makes them great at archery and great with blades. Their centuries old knowledge of the land is matched only by the High Elves.
- Werewolves/Vampires: Creatures of the night. Live in exile from the natural population due to extreme prejudice.
- Dwemer: Masters of metalwork, also referred to as Dwarves. Their endurance and head-on attitude makes them fearsome warriors. Prefer to live in the hillsides, safe inside their massively built constructs. They are not native to Merrion, but call it their home, and provide trade with the Elven people on frequent occasion.
- Humans: Need I say anything? They live scattered across Merrion and have the potential to become almost anything.
Other Races (etc.)
- NO Godmodding.
- NO autokilling.
- NO twisting up the roleplay with nonsense.
- If you are going to injure/kill another person, ask them first before you do something stupid.
- Have consistency with the roleplay, no jerking the story around, the plot is for you guys' imaginations.
- If you are lost, ask someone to help you in.
- Violence, Romance, Swearing is to be PG-13 at most.
- Dwarves and Elves can have 2 magical abilities MAX.
Humans and immortal races can have 1 ability MAX.
- Listen to Me or Ella (♥). Do as we say if we tell you to do something.
- Don't be an idiot.
- Have fun. :3
- This is a fantasy rp, so it's kinda like in olden times. No modern stuff like phones, guns, etc. But mechanics are okay (like steampunk but more medieval ish)
- Don't annoy Ella.
- Annoy Ella as much as you want.
- No Metagaming