Create your own profile and meet fellow Harry Potter fans across the world!
(6/19) You can now listen to MuggleNet's new podcast Alohomora! directly on MuggleSpace!
(11/15) Check out MuggleSpace's new FAQ section!
(1/22/13) Check out the latest MuggleNet Academia podcast: Lesson 17 'Can Harry Potter be compared to the Comic Book Superhero?' on MuggleSpace
1. Harry Potter/Mugglespace-related (you have the choice of either or both) and contain the title "MuggleSpace" in a central position (you may have any tagline or slogan you want, but you do not need one).
2. No sexual or overly-affectionate images (hugging and kissing are fine).
3. No excessive violence (try to steer clear of anything like Nagini coming out of Bertha Jorkins' body).
4. Size requirements: 950X300 (PNG or GIF format is preferable, but JPG format will be accepted).
5. Two entries are the maximum per person (cheating will result in disqualification).
- You may resubmit one banner from last year's contest.
- The top 3 winners may not resubmit their winning banners, but are still allowed to enter.
6. Due date: July 31
a) Harry Potter-through-the-years (books, movies, or both)
b) A montage of Mugglespace elements (chat, blogs, videos, photos, etc.)
We will look at all submissions, and choose a top 10, which will then be voted on by you, the members. The top 4 will be the official banners of Mugglespace (if there are ties, the number of winning banners will increase, within reason).
To submit your entries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your username, so we can contact you on Mugglespace.
The question is simple, do you like Snily? Do you like Jily better? Do you even like Lily at all? What is your favorite pairing with her? Why? Should she have been with Severus? Should she have stopped being friends with him because of what he said?…Continue
Disconnected (7 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on MuggleSpace.